waterloo region law association

Log in

Ontario Court and Tribunal Forms

For information on filing forms at the Waterloo Region Courthouse, please visit the courthouse information page. 

The WRLA cannot assist in filling out or filing these forms. For assistance, please consult with a lawyer or paralegal, or contact the courthouse of tribunal directly.  Search the WRLA Lawyer and Paralegal Directory


Family Law Forms Prescribed forms required by the Family Law Rules for family proceedings. 
Trial scheduling endorsement form  This is required required before a trial date is provided in a family case. Litigants will be asked to complete Parts 1 and 2 of the form for or immediately after the settlement conference. Part 3 of the form will be completed by the judge after the issues have been reviewed with the parties.
Trial Scheduling Endorsement Form – Child Protection For a child protection case.
Motion to Change Endorsement Form This form can be used as a draft endorsement to obtain direction regarding the process for these cases.
Family Responsibility Office Forms The Ministry of Community and Social Services provides additional family law forms that are          required in certain circumstances according to government policies and legislation.
Child & Family Services Review Board Forms Forms required by the CFSRB. Forms can be submitted by mail, fax or online. 
Request for a Virtual Hearing   Form to request a virtual hearing at the Waterloo Region Unified Family Court.


Criminal Proceeding forms for the Superior Court of Justice The Criminal Proceeding Rules require the use of a set of prescribed forms for criminal proceedings.

Provincial Offences

Provincial Offences Act Forms Forms required for the Ontario Court of Justice for Provincial Offenses.
Provincial Offences Forms Print and fill out the form you need and bring to the Provincial Offences Court. General information. Guide for Defendants in Provincial Offences Cases.

Small Claims Court

Small Claim Court Forms The Rules of the Small Claims Court require the use of a set of prescribed forms for small claims court proceedings.


Civil Procedure Forms

The Rules of Civil Procedure require the use of a set of prescribed forms for civil proceedings.

Landlord and Tenant Tribunal

Landlord and Tenant Board Forms  Forms for both landlord and Tenants required to file with the Landlord & Tenant Board

Human Rights Tribunal of Ontario

Human Rights Tribunal of Ontario Forms  Forms required by the HRTO for tribunal proceedings. 

Social Benefits Tribunal

Social Benefits Tribunal Forms

 Forms required by the SBT for tribunal proceedings. 

Call or Fax Us
Office: 519-742-0872
Toll Free: 1-866-201-0168
Fax: 519-742-4102

85 Frederick St
Kitchener, ON N2H 0A4

Powered by Wild Apricot Membership Software