**Registration is now closed**
17th Family Law Summit
Tuesday, March 28, 2023, & Wednesday, March 29, 2023,
9:00 a.m. to 4:00 p.m.
LSO Webinar (View this webcast-only program from your home or office computer)
Kelly D. Jordan, C.S., Kelly D. Jordan Family Law Firm
Shawn Richard, A. Shawn Richard Family and Estate Law
Family law was impacted by the pandemic in a unique way. And now, in a changing legal landscape, you need to respond to new challenges with an innovative approach. Your family law community can help. Our informed speakers deliver an in-depth review, practical tips, guidance, and information designed to help you manage this complex and rapidly changing area of the law. Parenting, support, division of property, child protection, family violence, and more are covered. Don't miss out!
- Hear from our judicial panel on oral and written advocacy
- Get an update on torts and family law
- Learn how to address mental health, reduce stress, and have a long meaningful career in family law
- Find out how family law intersects with business, criminal, immigration, and tax law
- Be aware of the latest issues in child protection law
- Understand the impact of retirement on spousal support
Click here to view the agenda.
9 hr Substantive, 2 hr Professionalism, 1 hr EDI Professionalism
Please note that 11+ participants are required to secure the group rate 50% off discount. WRLA will notify participants once registration has reached 11 participants.
If 11 people register, the cost of the event will be $262.50 + tax ($34.13) for a total of $296.63 for WRLA members.
Registration for this CPD will close on Tuesday, March 21, 2023, at 9:00 a.m.
(The WRLA will not be able to accept registrations after this date)
**The WRLA must receive your payment on or before 9:00 a.m. on March 21, 2023 in order to register you with LSO for this CPD.**